Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quick easy hair: wet bun

I wore buns a lot this summer, since I was in the twist/braid/bun challenge on LHCF.
I love them: they're quick, easy, and chic.
I would say that I "can't wait" to have my bun back, but I'm REALLY enjoying my short hair at the moment. It'll get here when it gets here. Lol.




Products: V05 Strawberry something or other to cowash and leave-in, coconut oil, ORS edge control, scarf,   scrunchie,brush, good hair day pin

Procedure: Cowash. Add some conditioner back in, seal with coconut oil. Put hair in ponytail. Twist ponytail and pin it up with the good hair pin. Slick back hair with ORS and brush, tie down scarf to set for about 5-10 minutes.

Maintenance: I usually redo this every day, so I don't maintain it.

Can I wax poetic about the Good Hair Day pins for a quick minute? This is how they look:
They are fabulous! One pin is all I needed to hold up my hair. They hold very snugly and do not irritate my scalp or snag my hair.
You can find them at a Sally Beauty Supply near you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment