Saturday, June 30, 2012

braid and curl-cornrows and rods edition

i did the braid and curl a slightly different way that usual.
i did cornrows instead of single braids on slightly damp hair.
the only product i used was Garnier curl cream, which is a gawdawful product, review coming soon.
it looked great, but felt like hay.






i took a bunch of pics because it was awesome to me how big it was! i really didn't realize i could get 1st day hair that big, or perhaps it was the humidity outside.

3 comments:

  1. Love your braidout, your hair has so much body! Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make my hair come out like this. I will have to try this technique...btw nice blog. I just started following. Please do check out my blogs and consider to join:

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carmela just followed and try it!
    @Elegant Elle, thank you! i just followed your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete