Friday, January 18, 2013

1 month fade anniversary! January 2013-Monthly hair update

Exactly one month ago I shaved my head! Yay!
It's been a mostly uneventful month, but I think I should maybe get into the habit of doing monthly hair updates. You know, get some kind of structure on this joint, know what I mean?


Routine/Products: Shampoo/condition daily with Bioinfusion Shampoo and Suave Humectant. Rub in small amounts of Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and Ecostyler Gel. Let dry. At night, I usually rub my head with castor oil or jojoba oil.

Likes: I almost have a legit TWA now! Yay!

Dislikes: My head is COLD. It's freezing outside and my poor dome is suffering the brunt of it. Repeat to self: I must remember to put on hats, I must remember to put on hats, I must remember....


No comments:

Post a Comment